Marilyn Manson denies actress Esme Bianco’s abuse allegations

1 May 2021, 19:34

Esme Bianco and Marilyn Manson
Marilyn Manson. Picture: PA

She filed the lawsuit in Los Angeles federal court on Friday.

Game Of Thrones actress Esme Bianco has sued Marilyn Manson, alleging sexual, physical and emotional abuse.

Manson’s lawyer called the allegations “provably false”.

In the lawsuit filed in federal court in Los Angeles, Bianco says that Manson violated human trafficking law by taking her to California from England under the false pretences of roles in music videos and movies that never materialised.

The lawsuit alleges that in 2009, Manson, whose legal name is Brian Warner, flew Bianco to Los Angeles to shoot a video for the song I Want To Kill You Like They Do In The Movies.

The lawsuit says that Bianco was expected to stay at Manson’s home instead of the hotel where she had been booked, and there was no crew, only Manson himself shooting with a phone.

Manson deprived Bianco of food and sleep though gave her alcohol and drugs, locked her in a bedroom, whipped her, gave her electric shocks, tried to force her to have sex with another woman and threatened to enter her room and rape her during the night, the lawsuit alleges.

These claims are provably false

Manson’s lawyer Howard E. King

No video was ever released.

Manson’s lawyer Howard E. King said: “These claims are provably false.

“To be clear, this suit was only filed after my client refused to be shaken down by Ms Bianco and her lawyer and give in to their outrageous financial demands based on conduct that simply never occurred.

“We will vigorously contest these allegations in court and are confident that we will prevail.”

Manson and Bianco began a long-distance relationship later in 2009, the lawsuit says.

Manson again took Bianco to Los Angeles in 2011, ostensibly to appear in his feature film Phantasmagoria, though that project also never materialised.

During that visit, Manson would not allow Bianco to leave home without his permission, chased her around their apartment with an axe, cut her with a “Nazi knife” without her consent and photographed the cuts and posted the pictures online, also without her consent, the lawsuit alleges.

“It took Ms Bianco years to understand the extent of Mr Warner’s physical, sexual, psychological and emotional abuse.

Her career suffered due to the deterioration of her mental health

Lawsuit

“Her career suffered due to the deterioration of her mental health,” the lawsuit says.

“She deals with complex post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, depression and panic attacks to this day as a result.”

Bianco said in a statement that she was coming forward publicly to air her allegations with hopes that others will do the same.

The lawsuit said that at the time, Bianco feared for her safety if she did not comply with Manson’s demands, and did not go to authorities.

But her lawyer Jay D. Ellwanger said she has now come forward and spoken to the FBI and local law enforcement.

Bianco first aired many of the allegations in February. She was one of several women who spoke out after actor Evan Rachel Wood said on social media that Manson sexually, physically and emotionally abused her during their relationship.

Manson’s record label and agents dropped him at the time.

In response to the allegations in February, Manson wrote on Instagram that they were “horrible distortions of reality. My intimate relationships have always been entirely consensual with like-minded partners. Regardless of how – and why – others are now choosing to misrepresent the past, that is the truth.”

Los Angeles County sheriff’s detectives also said in February that they were investigating domestic violence allegations against Manson dating from 2009 to 2011 in West Hollywood.

They did not identify the woman who made the report.

Bianco played Ros in the first three seasons of HBO’s Game Of Thrones.

By Press Association

Latest World News

See more Latest World News

South Korea's impeached President Yoon Suk Yeol

South Korea president Yoon Suk Yeol removed from office as impeachment upheld over martial law declaration

Virginia Giuffre

Woman driving Prince Andrew accuser Virginia Giuffre during crash that left her with 'four days to live' breaks silence

Exclusive
'Donald Trump has made Putin comfortable,' Mikhail Khodorkovsky has warned

'Trump has made Putin comfortable' despite massive Ukraine war losses, exiled former oligarch tells LBC

The bodies of Andrew Searle and his wife Dawn were discovered by a neighbour.

British couple found dead in south of France home being ‘treated as murder-suicide’

The vehicle was later extinguished after the driver, covered in flames, emerged from the vehicle.

Amsterdam Dam Square car explosion sees driver engulfed in flames - just days after mass stabbing

d

Pictured: US tourist arrested for sailing to remote island and leaving a can of Coke for world's most isolated tribe

The Sentinelese are a pre-Neolithic tribe that rejects contact with the modern world

US tourist arrested for sailing to remote island and leaving a can of Coke for the world's most isolated tribe to try

The Trump administration has been ridiculed after imposing tariffs on uninhabited islands

'No one is safe, not even the penguins': Trump administration ridiculed after imposing tariffs on uninhabited islands

World leaders react to US tariffs

'This is not the act of a friend': World leaders react to Trump's 'unwarranted' tariffs

British couple

British couple found dead in New Zealand named - as police probe possible murder-suicide

Virginia Giuffre said she had been left with 'four days to life' after the crash

Bus driver breaks silence on Virginia Giuffre crash that left her 'with four days to live'

Foreign Secretary David Lammy

David Lammy to urge Nato allies to increase defence spending in bid to make alliance 'stronger, fairer and more lethal'

European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen

EU threatens further countermeasures against US tariffs after 'major blow to world economy'

Lord Sugar labels Trump tariffs 'a disaster' as Apprentice star teases potential US Presidential meeting

Lord Sugar labels Trump tariffs 'a disaster' and warns that the president 'hasn't thought it through'

Buildings that were destroyed during the Israeli ground and air operations in Gaza

Israel expands ground attack on Gaza to seize 'large areas' - despite pleas from hostage families

Police said two people died on Palliser Road, Roseneath.

British couple found dead at home in New Zealand - just months after moving to 'begin new chapter'